Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
G6 Fanatic
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2003 Grand Am GT coupe. Finally convinced mom to sell the Mustang and get back into a Pontiac. So she bought this Graphite Grey 2006 G6 GT Coupe w/63k miles for $10,000. It is loaded with every option, leather, spoiler sunroof, XM radio, remote start, everything (but Onstar)! Only 63k miles and she paid $10,000.

The car drives like a dream. Absorbs every bump you hit in the road. I love the And on top of that the dealer sold it with a lifetime engine warranty, 2 year maintenance plan, and more goodies.

It is now making me want a pop up sunroof in my GA lol.

p_00351.jpg

·
Registered
556 Posts
Welcome and nice car!

JT

·
G6 Fanatic
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome and nice car!

JT
Thanks! Best of all is I get to mod it for her. It's a fun car, a huge improvement over her leaking Mustang vert with its paint peeling. She already wants the GXP style hood and front bumper when income tax time rolls around.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Good choice getting the coupe :)

·
G6 Fanatic
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
welcome!!

always liked the graphite... dark silver is sexxy
Your car looks great! Planning to paint her grilles for her but not sure exactly what paint to use. I have left over Krylon Fusion from the GA in silver but its for plastics and wont work. Looking to use silver rust-oleum probably if that is a good choice.

And thanks for all the complements and welcomes. And yes, I assumed it came with onstar too, but sadly it doesn't. Still putting the mirror in though when we get it off eBay!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Thanks! Best of all is I get to mod it for her. It's a fun car, a huge improvement over her leaking Mustang vert with its paint peeling. She already wants the GXP style hood and front bumper when income tax time rolls around.
Is she paying for the mods too? :eek: Cause that would be awesome!!!!

·
G6 Fanatic
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is she paying for the mods too? :eek: Cause that would be awesome!!!!
It's not my car, so I'm not lol. But yes she is. She said she'd buy the GXP bumper and hood come income tax time. Just gotta find it in her color.

My GA needs enough as it is! Plan to put leather in it, chrome grand prix twist rims, sc/t hood (wayyy later on), sc/t spoiler, 30th anniversary stuff I wanna add too.

·
beeeeeeefy
883 Posts
Your car looks great! Planning to paint her grilles for her but not sure exactly what paint to use. I have left over Krylon Fusion from the GA in silver but its for plastics and wont work. Looking to use silver rust-oleum probably if that is a good choice.
thanks! i used dupli-color on everything i painted, and its standing up well to my every day driving, on the back roads and what not.. no chips on the grilles yet or anything.. just make sure put enough coats of paint and clear coat on after you've sanded

1 - 12 of 12 Posts