Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyway to tell if the amp is bad for sure. I have an 08 gt coupe with Monsoon and everything is working except there is no sound. I think its the amp (passenger side trunk). Amp fuse is good. I had a lot of moisture when i pulled the carpet back to get at the amp. Where is best place to get a oem monsoon amp for this? Dont want to spend alot of cash on it cause its just a work car but I drive anywhere from 1.5 to 2.5 hours one way. Need music. Help a guy out. Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks waterfowler but that isnt the same amp. Mine has three groupes plugins of wires going into the amp while that one had two.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It is the Amp, I just replaced mine. Good luck I could not find my amp that matched the serial number for less than $200, but man it sounds good when it in.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I think that is the one. Numbers dont match but it looks like its the same. Would it matter if its a sedan or coupe amp?

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Grab the part number off of yours a search it on ebay. I'd also call a dealership and ask for a price. It will probably be expensive but just incase the part number changed, you can atleast get the new part number.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts