Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read & read & read but did not find. I have a 05 G6 GT and just like others in here I have lost sound out of some speakers:mad: I have found that if I turn the key to on and with the stereo on I can pull the fuse in the main fuse box in the left side of the trunk (not the fuse on the amp) and reinstall the fuse the whole system will come up and work perfectly:D until I turn the car off, when I turn it back on it will be down again::confused:. can some one please help, :banghead:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Maybe this will work

I have read & read & read but did not find. I have a 05 G6 GT and just like others in here I have lost sound out of some speakers:mad: I have found that if I turn the key to on and with the stereo on I can pull the fuse in the main fuse box in the left side of the trunk (not the fuse on the amp) and reinstall the fuse the whole system will come up and work perfectly:D until I turn the car off, when I turn it back on it will be down again::confused:. can some one please help, :banghead:
I have the same car to the year and shortly after I purchased it I had some stereo issues with it, have you tried the dealership?? sometimes there is hidden recalls(which isn't cool and I truly believe the dealership is the last route) the only way you will no is if you call and explain the problem to someone, they got mine right in and it was no charge (which I thought was really cool). They didn't say that was what it was but this was information that was given to me by a cert. mechanic. Good luck w that!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts