Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, Here is what is done to my car so far! I will be posting pictures as i go. My car now has a goal to look alot more import than domestic. So i will be getting it as low as possible and throwing decals on the back window. speak your mind negative or positive i feed off them! Here is the link to my car domain page...Click me!!!!Enjoyyy

Mods Done
-AIT bumper
-30k fogs
-10k lows
-spyder headlights
-Anzo led tails
-pioneer AVH-p3400BH Double din
-hanging rabbid
-Full 3in custom magnaflow exhaust
-plasti-dip rims,trim and bottom lip of bumper
-custom blue speedo
-interior lights white led
-20% tints
-Crabs FPU/opt3
-GM strut bar
-Drilled/slotted rotors

Future Mods
-All weather floor mats
-Carbon fiber hood
-Motor mount inserts
-Grounding kit
-CF hood
-CF roof spoiler
-2009.5 CF spoiler
-modifying spyder headlights for perfection
-Highflow cat
-Headers
-Turbo anyone?
-lowered on canucks in the spring

·
Registered
24 Posts
Looks awesome! That new facia looks amazing, as does the magnaflow. I like what you did with the shift plate too, im thinking about doing that with mine :D
You have a great car buddy!

Sent from my DROID Bionic

·
Troy
229 Posts
I envy your 6er

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Some new photos. Painted my AIT bottom lip black including the grills. Will be redipping the wheels tomorrow with silver metalizer along with painting the sidegrills black too. Will post photos w/ fogs in and the way the DD looks too.

·
Legend
782 Posts
Lookin good. Where's more updates? Lol

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Hahah i completely forgot about this forum!! I shall update!!

On another note. My fog lights are now purple and i need to take some photos with my DSLR of that. The first post is my exhaust and the rest is the current state of brittany.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I'm digging the blue speedo. Hard to do?

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
555 Posts
Nice headlights. Love the blue halos.

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
What kind of LEDs did you need to get to replace the ones on the dash? I was thinking of finding one of those red green blue color changing ones and replacing all my idiot lights with em. ha

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What kind of LEDs did you need to get to replace the ones on the dash? I was thinking of finding one of those red green blue color changing ones and replacing all my idiot lights with em. ha
They are 1206 led's. sorry bout the suppper late response.. i rarely check this forum haha.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
gonna be on here alot more than g6p now.. tooo much for me to deal with... To update everyone i am currently working on a retrofit on my spyder headlights. I have new halos, some mormito mini's and painted the chrome gloss black. I am waiting for my bulbs to come in the mail from ddm tuning and then i will then install the bulbs. When the weather gets better i plan on plasti-dipping my roof black, dipping the car all white new rims and cf spoiler and hood. Eventually i will also swap the tranny to a 6speed manual and i also gave up on the turbo cause apparently nobody can tune it. I believe that is it with my plans.

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Someone can tune that Turbo... just be prepared to pay for it.
Why not vinyl the roof? It'll come out smoother and cleaner than the plasti crap and it'll come off cleanly in the future. And what do you mean dip the whole car white? Are you planning on plasti-crapping your entire car? Once again I'd say vinyl. You can do a complete color change at a fraction of the cost to paint. :D

I for some reason spend way more time on here than on g6p. Just look at my post count on both sites. Haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts