Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has come to my attention that Eric over at MPD is a vendor here on G60C. It was also brought to my attention that there are a few people interested in the MPD hood. SOOO I thought lets see if we can scrap the 5 people together to get a group buy going..

So is anyone else interested? For the record let me define what I consider interest:

You have the money to purchase the hood
You have the strong desire to have a rocking MPD ram air hood
You have permission from wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, lovers, mistresses, Buck Fuddies, benefriends, Kids, pets, inlaws and whoever else needs to authorize such a purchase.
You HAVE THE MONEY

So if you like the idea but do not have the money save us all the time and aggrivation.

If we are able to muster the the needed amount of people I will get in touch with Eric and see what we can do. I will NOT contact him prior to getting at least 5 ready, willing and able purchasers.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
I think you might need a price before you get people on board

·
Phantom Warrior
80 Posts
^^agree^^

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
Possibly, assuming the price was equal or lower than ait....so im assuming not considering its a whole ton more as of original price.

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,352 Posts
He is on G6P....not over here. But like the recent GB on the lights your success rate will increase if you include both boards. ;)

Good call Ironman.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Called Eric over at MPD this afternoon. Here is the deal:

He is willing to do a group buy. He said he will be able to do at least as good as last time(not sure what the price was last time perhaps someone can help fill me in) and that he would try to do even better this time. SO thats awesome. The flip side is he is very busy and not be able to get anything out of the door for at least another 6-8 weeks. So delivery would not be immediate.

Eric said he will get back to me with an eaxct price in the next few days.

'Mike

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
cool, keep us posted.

·
Registered
292 Posts
grrr you guys are gonna make me poor! I'm concerned though if a group buy goes through, shipping to Canada would be expensive. Can't promise anything yet but I will seriously consider this buy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts