Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
WHITE G6 GT (:
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I can get some nice but cheap mud/snow guards. I'm sick and tired of having bugs, water, dirt, mud, etc up the side of my doors and stuff. Its harder to clean as well. Please let me know. I would love to have a set like Lampoon's. LINK ME!

Dillon :cool:

·
WHITE G6 GT (:
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is there a GM (OEM) site? Or should I just go by a GM/Chevy dealer to purchase?

·
WHITE G6 GT (:
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know that these would work: http://www.pfyc.com/pc/G61010/G6EXT/Splash+and+Mud+Guards+-+05-08+G6.html (Made for our G6 and its a legit site)

When you scroll down to order "Selection" - Would the "Contoured Front or Rear Set w/ G6 Logo" actually fit or does this mean that there will be cutting? I only want them for the front. I don't understand why there is a molded one. Any advice?

·
4,059 Posts
because they are two different styles... the top are the molded which use different part numbers for front or rear.. then there is the bottom which are the contoured which use the same for front or rear. I really dont believe there is cutting of any kind seeing that they are showing the actual GM ones in the pictures.

from what i see your right if you want just the front you just need to order one set. but keep in mind it says that you cant use those on anything larger then 17" rims.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
A buddy of mine told me that when he got the molded ones dirt and sh*t got in between them and the paint and scratched it all to hell. That just what I heard tho may not be true.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts