Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I'm about to order a muffler for my exhaust, but I've run into a bit of a conundrum. I'm looking for an exhaust with with a single inlet and duel outlet, similar to that of the GT-R. Magnaflow makes a muffler here that appears to already have the 180 degree bent pipe, which will make my life a lot easier. Only problem is, I need that to be an inlet, but it says its an outlet. The other magnaflow muffler I was looking at here is single in, duel out (reversable) but doesn't have the 180 degree bend. So after all this rambling, my question is, does anyone know if I can use the first muffler's inlet as an outlet, or is there another muffler similar in style, but functions as I need it to, that I can get.

·
Courtney :]
179 Posts
I have a flowmaster 80 series one in two out resonator delete and I love it :] -completely custom full catback system-

Sent from my MB520

·
Registered
638 Posts
the first that you show like the GTR is what they use on the GTR, they run the inlet in to the outlet on their system.......the only thing im not quite a fan of is by doing that, the exhaust only comes out the driverside for the most part.......

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
the first that you show like the GTR is what they use on the GTR, they run the inlet in to the outlet on their system.......the only thing im not quite a fan of is by doing that, the exhaust only comes out the driverside for the most part.......
Ahhh well I guess that explains why they looked so similar. I've heard good things about GT-R exhuasts, so I guess if they run it that way, it must work alright. Thanks :beer:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts