Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrite so this is my 07 G6 its the stock G6 with a 4 cylinder in it. I got it at the beginning of summer 2013 and this is what I have done with it so far. I also need more ideas, Im painting my grilles within the next couple weeks, just not sure what color scheme I want to do. So if you have any cool ideas that would be awesome. Also thinking about plasti dipping my chrome Pontiac g6 decals on the back and the chrome trim around the window...let me know what you think. Thanks

Done so far:
5% window tint all the way around
Plasti dipped black rims with glossifier, (thinking about adding a white ring around it)
Purple interior leds
Kenwood deck
Infiniti twelve inch sub and a MTX twelve inch sub, with an MTX amp.
Purple Pontiac overlays
Painted white interior(handles, shift plate cover, steering wheel bezels)
Tinted Tail lights

In the future:
Caliper covers, or paint
Grilles painted
Lower grilles
New tires and rims (spring time)
Side Skirts/ possible body kit and hood

Attachments

·
Storm Trooper
323 Posts
Honestly I was quietly talking shit when I read the post about the purple... but I stand corrected.

If you are looking for ideas on your white 6Shooter then take a look at my Stormtrooper duild thread... for recent pixs click HERE

Oh... and ditch the chrome. Chrome sucks ass-pussy. Well... they know what they say about opinions... ask around... I got OPINIONS

Cheers
Tupp

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So due to getting pulled over now 6 times in the past 3 months for tint(and sometimes speeding) lol I am now taking off my 5% tint...I have a report and repair that I have to do. But after that ill be putting tint back on to the exact legal limits here in MI. Good news is that im officially done with my interior, let me know what ya think

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts