Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought mine in November at 36,997 miles. Going to keep a log of all the mods I do to it. It wont be frequently or very many but I'd like to keep a log of it for fun.

I'll upload some inside pics tomorrow when I go out for my first mod :)

Attachments

·
Registered
474 Posts
Looks good! What do you have planned?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
So what I plan on doing sometime this week is:

Spectre air filter
Air Intake Hose
Under-dash red led's (and for the back seats too)
and some chrome strips for my windows (should i just get the bottom done or all around the window?

and maybe some VHT spray to tint my headlights and taillights. But probably not anytime soon.

After taxes come in (14th is what they say) then a new sub box (2 12's) possibly a new radio, and get my subs and amp installed at best buy.

Or I might just go out when I get my filter and hose and get a radio too.

I'm looking forward to this month :)

·
Registered
474 Posts
^agreed

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hm...i thought that would be a tad illegal. Is any of these other things I'm trying to get illegal?

I got my taxes back already! So...I'm not sure what to even use it on now...bills...car...speakers...hmmmm

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm just going to stay away from the tail lights just to be safe. Only thing I think I;ll do this month is add in a radio. I got $973 back so far and I'll just save it and pay all my monthly bills for this month and see what's left over. I'd love to get my speakers hooked up before I begin anything. But those led's for the interior are just sooo tempting! Not to mention, cheap. ANd maybe some chrome outlining around my windows.

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Here a couple of mods I like for cheap. Some eyelids and chrome tipping the lower grill.

There are a couple of different options with the eyelids too. Most people just follow that line on the headlight and go all the way across. I brought mine down further and went from the fender line. Luckily I found a site that sells em that way so it was easy.

And the chrome lower grill is just chrome door edging from walmart. cut to fit and glued on the ends to keep it from peeling off.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Went up to best buy and looked at radios and I don't think I'll get one. I want to keep the info thing that shows oil life tire pressure and all and its 200 for the kit and the frame/face plate so I'll just get the subs and a box and the amp installed for around 360. Not sure if that includes wire price our not. Up at auto zone now. going to get the leds and the air intake and filter.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Added some chrome trim to the front grills today. Will put up pics when I get a chance.

Next thing I'd like to do is get the windows tinted or some eyebrows. And then hopefully either get a complete new audio setup/system or get my subs and my amp installed.

·
Registered
88 Posts
if you want to darken your headlights without buying black housing just buy the wrap from ebay, like 7$ and do your headlight with that, one time over your headlight is plenty.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts