Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
lol i think maybe stock gtos are more rare than modded ones.... cant say ive seen a stock one in a long time, hell not even tint....

any plans?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol i think maybe stock gtos are more rare than modded ones.... cant say ive seen a stock one in a long time, hell not even tint....

any plans?
Plans are Svede OTR CAI, American Racing Headers with off road mid pipes, bassani catback with an x pipe, ported intake manifold and maybe a cam. If I get the cam then I would do a stall, 3.73 gears, and upgrade the tranny cooler. Right now the car has 3'' straight pipe exhaust all the way to the resonator. Drone is terrible, so that will be the first thing to be replaced.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Very nice goat man, such a beast of a car

·
Registered
114 Posts
DAMN THAT's sick, wish I could afford insurance on a v8 :(

·
Registered
113 Posts
very nice man..car of my dreams..i would take it over a mustang, charger, challenger and camaro

·
Registered
19 Posts
nice gto....sometimes i think about getting rid of my camaro for one just because they are so much more comfortable but around here they are actually more common then my car so that changes my mind

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah checked the line and the covers were rubbing, thats why the covers are off. Have my braided line read to be put on so I can put my fuel rail covers back on.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Very nice GTO, I have a 05 Midnight Blue Metalic I've owned since new.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts