Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm also wondering if there's a video so I could do it to myself I'm 55 and I've always worked on my own cars the older ones are way easier than the newer ones are almost impossible but the G6 seems like it's pretty easy because it's so different. I was driving down the highway when all of a sudden it felt like a rock or something hit the bottom of my car and then I lost all power I pulled over car was rolling fine but no nobody step on the gas and go a little bit and then they less and less and less finally I pulled over and I put my brake on and it made a grinding noise that was just terrible. after sitting there for a while I tried to see if my car would run it would not go forward but it would go in reverse perfectly.I haven't even paid his car off I still owe $1,800 on it and I've only driven it for two and a half months God told me to hold on to this car cuz there was an answer for me please to somebody help me with this. Mine is a G6 2000 GTP it's a four-door four-cylinder and that electric steering all different stuff I love it Manuel Manuel there's no clutch.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts