Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
DJCBLAZE said:
NO mods (waiting like every one else for them to be bulit), just good old fashioned black window tint and a litte wax!!!
VERY nice ride!

Why are all the houses in the background identical size/color??? That looks like crap. Guess you can't brag that you have the nicest house in the neighborhood ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
G6~Mike said:
VERY nice ride!

Why are all the houses in the background identical size/color??? That looks like crap. Guess you can't brag that you have the nicest house in the neighborhood ;)
Not to modest i have one of the largest and nicest homes on my street. The houses are called garden or patio homes, they are very nice on the inside. Besides who really likes cutting alot of grass anyways!!! My neighbors are all old and don't care what i do to try an desturb them. Plus the houses or extremely sound proof!! But thanks for the replies, and i have really enjoyed this site for updates on my new car!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
license plate

Great look, get the whale-tail mod. That would complete the car.

I like that you don't have a front license plate. Where I live we are required to have one. I like your better though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GTPGuy82 said:
Awesome looking car, I love the tints. What % is that, I wanna get them in the near future.

Mike
well the tint is supposed to be 20%, which lowest you can go on the side windows in Alabama. But it looks darker! The tint was put on by a designer graphis tint shop they offer a lifetime warranty with the purchase and installation. They called the tint the "Comfort Series" because it was metalliac based which helps protect and cool the interior.
The tint a the same all the way around, including a window strip acroos the front!
That is about all i can tell you about the tint, thanks for the reply... GOOD LUCK!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Pretty cool looking, i kinda wish i could of gotten black then again i asked for a gto not a g6 heh. i am happy with what i got so its all good. It is allot better then a vibe awd in drivability and looks besides driving on ice and snow i am sure since there are no studded tires or awd.

·
Registered
20 Posts
If you don't have anything nice to say.....

G6~Mike said:
VERY nice ride!

It just amazes me of some of the comments that people make on forums. I for one would not bitch and complain if I lived in one of the houses pictured.
So mabey take sometime to think of what you want to say and what you should say. If you don't like where he lives keep your comments to yourself.
Just my two cents!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I know, the houses all look nice and very neat nicely takin care of. Developments are very prevalent in urban areas, I am surprised that person has never seen them before.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Really looks good. The tint actually makes the difference. I'm hoping the GXP is a big improvement over the concept (for the sedan, from late 2004). If so, a black G6 Coupe GXP is in my sight.

O/T: I have family in Tuscaloosa. What part are you from?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hulkophile said:
Really looks good. The tint actually makes the difference. I'm hoping the GXP is a big improvement over the concept (for the sedan, from late 2004). If so, a black G6 Coupe GXP is in my sight.

O/T: I have family in Tuscaloosa. What part are you from?
Actually I'm from Florence, AL, two hours north of Tuscaloosa... But i live and go to school @ the Unversity of Alabama... my house is on the north east part of town near the lake...
thanks for the reply

·
Super Moderator
4,155 Posts
Nice!! a 5 year old thread :D

just heat them up with a hair dryer, then get behind the adhesive with fishing line and they should come right up. you might have to clean up any leftover adhesive with goo-gone, or something.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts