Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my 2007 Pontiac G6. Its a base model with the 4 banger and yes has a crap ton of miles at 155,000 miles. But its my first car and I've grown to like it. Now recently I've been playing round with some black plasti dip and would like to know what you guys think. The only other thing i did to it was put to new front speakers in and put in a Power Acoustik PTID-8920B. But here's some pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
447 Posts
Coilovers if at all possible, but the next best would be Eibach lowering springs.
Don't get coilovers if you want the ride to be nice lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Be careful with PowerAcoustik - I had one on my previous car (can't remember exactly which model but it was a single Din with a drop down screen) and several of the buttons stopped working after about a year. It's worth the price premium to buy a Pioneer or Kenwood - known for their reliability.

Awesome ride!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Be careful with PowerAcoustik - I had one on my previous car (can't remember exactly which model but it was a single Din with a drop down screen) and several of the buttons stopped working after about a year. It's worth the price premium to buy a Pioneer or Kenwood - known for their reliability.

Awesome ride!
Yeah the power button does sometimes need to be hit twice. Im hoping it lasts I thought it a great deal at only 120 bucks. Couldn't pass that up

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Soooo I got mad a few nights ago and long story short I punched my headlight to get it to work and I cracked it... lol so now i dont know whether to be cheap and buy a new 65 dollar headlight or spend 200 and get Black halos.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah man just painted the trim on the doors. Still have to paint the chrome on the bottom of the windows though. I also took the GM emblems off.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts