Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an 99 GTP, It's white with blue pearl with ghost flames. SD hd, 9 in k&n, 9.5:1 forged pistons and race block, 3.2 ply, 160 stat, 3"downpipe, Powertuner, 3 inch exh, underdrive W/P, 18's, 3.29 gears, 3000 stall, NIC CAM, SSIC, 42.5 Inj, L36 Bottom, SLP Headers, 103's, B&G spg. + more.

Mods this winter:
INTENSE STAGE 4 CAM, STAGE 3 HEADS, PORTED BLOWER, NEW MPS PULLEYS, PORTED LIM, Upgrade tranny, 65# INJECTORS, AND MORE THIS WINTER.

Here is a 2 vids of the car with the old cam. http://videos.streetfire.net/video/0db8d4f5-02ba-4562-8d5f-987900eb3d9c.htm

http://media.putfile.com/Tuned-Idle-NIC-CAM

Here is a few pics of the ride.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Shawn for the compliment. Schwenk was the one that directed me here. This is an awesome site. Nice work on this. ;) Thanks again.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. SD front air-dam and SD Hood. SLP spoiler.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's one of the best investments I have on the car. I bought it years ago when it 1st came out. I love it.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you. A friend of mine took it for me. It's one of my fav's to...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys. I posted on another site about this site to get some more GM's over here. This is a nice site.

Thanks again. ;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys for all the feedback and compliments. There are some nice GM's on this forum. Look forward to posting on this site, and making some new friends while doing it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I agree... :p Derek, welcome to the board... ;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks, that means alot. My wife hates it. ;) Once I'm done with the new top half of the motor and bigger cam I will get a short vid of it all. Thanks again for the compliment. It really does mean a lot.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts