·
Courtney :]
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is...
2006 Pontiac G6 GT coupe
Just installed these killer headlights
I also have...
A fully custom catback with stainless steel piping and tips, flowmaster 40 series one in two out, CRAB intake, Blue calipers, blue spark plug wires, badge overlays (waiting for the weekend to put them on.. its been cold here but they are black).. not to mention shes beautiful and all mine, and I did almost* everything by myself :] tell me what you think!! *I will attempt to post more pics after I get the overlays on of them, my CAI and calipers!

http://s1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee520/g6v606gt/

·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I do too im glad I went with black!

Sent from my MB520 using AutoGuide.Com Free

·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No way!!!! Yes it is... my friend owns a sign shop and made it for me... and thank you!! :)

·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeaaaah you're fixin to get beat up lampoon!!!!!! :p bahaha!

·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good - definitely enough black with the grilles for it all to blend in. And Lampoon's G6 front plate is gen-u-wine Republic of Tejas issue :glasses3:
q
I really like the lights im putting my badge overlays on today so my Pontiac sign will be black instead of red! And lampoon sent me a picture of his lol.. thanks droptop!

·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will upload pics and give more details later tonight when I get off work, thanks guys for your input :]

Sent from my MB520

·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay guys..

Heres some more they are old pictures but they are the only ones I have, when I change my transmission fluid I will take better ones, this is when the exhaust was first done and when the CAI was just done. So do not pay attention to the ghetto chunk that was sawed out of the bumper ;] We got red neck it was like 11:00pm and we were tired!! Bahaha... The exhaust is a full catback system completely custom... the pipes were bent to match the original piping, its a flowmaster 40 series, one in two out 2 1/2 inch piping and 3 inch tail pipes.. all stainless steel ;) Any other questions, just ask!

http://s1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee520/g6v606gt/

·
New 6er
48 Posts
Looks sic! I think you should look into some white eyelids.

·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Really mrnickster, hmm I have not thought about that.. I shall look into it, thanks! :]
Sent from my MB520

1 - 15 of 15 Posts