Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i redid all interior speaker put a 1000wat amp in pushing 500 spread out to the speakers and 500 to the box i got 1 12" memphis and all the speakers and amp are the same memphis perfect sound not to much boom from the base ill get pics of the box and amp

·
Registered
585 Posts
I've been waiting for the day that i can put my Infinity 10"s in the trunk being pushed by a sony 1200w, but haven't gotten the ok from the wifey yet. We still have to put the stroller in the trunk, and there wouldn't be any room. :(

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i dont have much room back there i got room for like a case of bud back there lol i love my sound though you can hear me coming 4 blocks away lol tell your wife to go buy herself a minivan lol let daddy have his toy

·
Registered
585 Posts
I used to have a toy, 97 s-10, but i had to sell it. It was a blast, but it was it's time to go. We were going to get a second car, but circumstances have changed and the money had to be used else where, if you know what i mean.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.