Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Breaks Stuff
224 Posts
Sharp Car, I love the LTZ LED tail lights! I had a 2008 that I developed the second generation of our 3.6L Tune on and that thing was a blast to drive and ran 13.7 to boot.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sharp Car, I love the LTZ LED tail lights! I had a 2008 that I developed the second generation of our 3.6L Tune on and that thing was a blast to drive and ran 13.7 to boot.

Thanks man! OMG you ran a 13.7? I NEED to know your mod lists, lol! :D

·
Registered
460 Posts
Looks clean I really like the Malibu's. Also with a tune 13's are very possible. My G6 GXP with a dyno tune has ran a 13.90 with the tune, crabs intake, and exhaust.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Nice car. When I bought my 6 it was between her or a black 2011 malibu.

JT

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Looks clean I really like the Malibu's. Also with a tune 13's are very possible. My G6 GXP with a dyno tune has ran a 13.90 with the tune, crabs intake, and exhaust.

Judging by trap speed in formal road tests, it appeared possible that the car can break into the 13's. That's awesome!

Nice car. When I bought my 6 it was between her or a black 2011 malibu.

JT

Thanks! What made you chose the '6?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I actually slightly like the Malibu more than the G6 but I had no clue on either when I got these cars.
An aunt of mine has a G6, and it drives very similar to the Malibu. Exterior styling is a tie, but I prefer the Malibu interior. That's just me though.

·
Breaks Stuff
224 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Thanks! What made you chose the '6?
The dealership that I was at was giving me more $ on my trade in for my g5 then any of the dealer ships around. They had a few g6s and 2 malibus on the lot. The g6 had more options and less mileage and more in my price range. The back seat of the g6 also felt roomier to me, and with a child still in a car seat that was a main selling point. I just felt more comfortable in the g6 than I did in the malibu when I drove them. Also could have been a little bias. I like my pontiacs. But the husband likes the malibu and he is in need of a new car, so best of both worlds i guess :)

JT

·
Registered
474 Posts
Interesting. How do you guys like your G6's?
For lack of better explanation. I love mine. Had it for three years, and will drive it till it dies.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I LOVE mine as well. Only had it for 5 months so far, but love it.

JT

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
For lack of better explanation. I love mine. Had it for three years, and will drive it till it dies.

As long as your happy, that's all that matters! These cars seem to be pretty well built. How are G6's in terms of rattles and squeaks?

I LOVE mine as well. Only had it for 5 months so far, but love it.

JT

I've had mine for about 9 months, and I love mine as well. I've always liked G6's.

I love mine also... but if you wanted to trade the LTZ for my 6 id do it... not gonna lie. the LTZ's have a special place in my heart! they are straight up sexy. ohh and i want your wheels!

Mine's a lease. :p

I got a hell of a deal on. 15,000 miles per year for 39 months with zero down for $280.00 per month! :cool:

I like the wheels a lot, but I also love the wheels on the 2LT Malibus with the V6 package.

IIRC, these are the same wheels the G6 GXP had.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts