Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts
Great pics! Just curious what year it is because my 09 has the taupe seats but the insert thingys or whatever you call them to the side of the top of the seating area are a darker color. Nice work with the blue overlays (Lampoon's impressed too, I'm sure!).

And I see you've got your "night on the town" cash in the cupholders :D

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Nice ride! These Blue G6's are looking nice, rapidly becoming my 2nd favorite to my Granite Metalic; the pearl white sliding into third. Any performance mods or just sticking to cosmetics?

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
Very nice Gee. My official color is "Metalic Midnight blue."
Isnt yours an 06? If so there was no Midnight Blue on a G6 till 08 and that color is darker than the pix you posted.
;)
Look in your glovebox on your sticker. Do you see U815K...?

If so then your Electric Blue Metallic. :cool:

Welcome to the BlueMan Group!!

:beer:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice ride! These Blue G6's are looking nice, rapidly becoming my 2nd favorite to my Granite Metalic; the pearl white sliding into third. Any performance mods or just sticking to cosmetics?
Cosmetics mostly...i just ordered blue caliper paint that will hopefully be here next week. So thats my next project. And I'm getting my windows tinted by the end of the month. :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Cosmetics mostly...i just ordered blue caliper paint that will hopefully be here next week. So thats my next project. And I'm getting my windows tinted by the end of the month. :D
You're going to pretty much do all the mods I had in mind before I do. Damn. lol.

I'm thinking yellow caliper paint though after seeing some of the other blue crew people's pics.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You're going to pretty much do all the mods I had in mind before I do. Damn. lol.

I'm thinking yellow caliper paint though after seeing some of the other blue crew people's pics.

I thought about yellow...but its just not my color i guess. I'm trying to stick with the blue theme. But im having trouble finding G6 stickers to put on the calipers that I like.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well, I'll be "elec-blue"

"Do you see U815K...?" ... well :D it was midnight but now it is electric ... hmmmmm. My bride of 40 years told me that it wasn't dark enough for "midnight" but it is the same color as a Formula she had new in '86. It was (she thought) electric blue "or something". :agree2: 'Course, no one will tell her that she was right ... will they????

Sorry NVMYG6!! Nice electric blue GeeSixer

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
"Do you see U815K...?" ... well :D it was midnight but now it is electric ... hmmmmm. My bride of 40 years told me that it wasn't dark enough for "midnight" but it is the same color as a Formula she had new in '86. It was (she thought) electric blue "or something". :agree2: 'Course, no one will tell her that she was right ... will they????

Sorry NVMYG6!! Nice electric blue GeeSixer

lol it's all good!:D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.