Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I bought my 2008 Pontiac G6 GT back in August, I had come across the forum many times, but barely decided to join. This is my first car, I will have it for years to come. I really like the car, but I am wondering whether or not I should invest into it. The car was a salvage, it has it's scars from the time of his accident, but overall it is in good condition.

There is one thing that concerns me though. When I purchased the car I did not realize the rear tires needed alignment, this caused the car to wear out the tread pretty quickly. We did the alignment and it worked great, it was about a month and a half after the alignment that the car started shaking side to side as I drove past 50mph. It was then that I realized it need another alignment. Could it have been a bad fix, or could there have been some more damage from it's accident. Is this fixable without [sudden] re-occurrence?

I love the car, and would gladly invest in it, I'm just wondering if it's worth it. This is my first, I got it on my own and would hate to part with it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts