Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helloo guys..! I bought my first car a couple of months bak.. im from TX n im 20... im in love w my G6, i havnt done much to it... kuz i had some bills to pay n my school tuiton... but finally i hav some cash to start makin some mods to it. I order the CRABS Intake, cant wait to get it... i jus finish taitin my tails ima upload some pics, before n after... nxt mod will be paintin the calipers, interior, new paint job, n rims.. ill post some pics of my rides progression to u guys. Comments, tips and criticisims are very welcome!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thnx is the panoramic sunroof it has 4 sliding windows... one of kind.. i hvnt seen another one w da same type of sunroof around my area... (south texas)

·
Newbie Andrew
50 Posts
nice ride. I have the same color but an 08 with a v6.first advice would be to install crabs and remove the resonator. you will notice a nice power increase. :)

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
There are plenty of pano sunroofs lol. IIRC the reason they switched cause they were problem prone..keep your fingers crossed.

welcome!

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have a friend that is putting those same wheels on her newly acquired mazdaspeed 6. Im hoping they look good. As far as the sunroof, I think it looks different. It may have been on lots of g6's but I haven't seen any around here. It would definitely get my head turnin.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have a friend that is putting those same wheels on her newly acquired mazdaspeed 6. Im hoping they look good. As far as the sunroof, I think it looks different. It may have been on lots of g6's but I haven't seen any around here. It would definitely get my head turnin.
Really.... i want to paint my wheels black but im undecided... and yea theres alot of g6s here but none w this pano roof... i really like it

·
Courtney :]
179 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts