Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
I thought I'd share a photo journey of my Supercharged Bonneville that I've loved for the past four years. It's for sale right now, and I expect it'll be gone in a few days :(

I don't drive it enough now that I have the G6, and I can't stand to see it just sit in the driveway, so here are the transitions it has had over the past few years:

First day I brought it home:

Bitten by the mod bug, new intake! Superchargers love air:

Gold lace rims installed:

Ooh! VHT!

Time for a polish!

Fast forward a bit, Torque Star rims, its second new look:

Sickens me to sell it, but I've enjoyed every crazy minute of my four year ride with this great car.

This thing goes like a bat out of hell. Cheers Bonnesaurus, I'll miss you.

Adam

·
Registered
292 Posts
Is this a progression, or a for sale ad?? No asking price, no other information?? im confused.
haha I thought the same thing. I think its a rant (or lament) from a sad lonely and confused car-lover watching as a part of him is under sold. :( We've all been there lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lament from a sad lonely and confused car-lover watching as a part of him is under sold. :( We've all been there lol
Bingo, that's exactly what it is. I just wanted to share with you folks my SSEi before it goes away for good. This thing is like driving a leather Lazy-Boy with a steering wheel strapped to it and plenty of torque down the road!

Here's a look at the 3800 equipped with an Eaton M90. The intake sucks enough air to rip your t-shirt off if you get too close, LOL.

The buyers were a no show last night, so I guess we'll see what happens. It kind of stinks when you're all prepared to sell your car, you've done the emotional detachment, and your buyer doesn't show :mad:

Adam

1 - 5 of 5 Posts