Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm starting a pretty big "project" soon. My 6 now is silver and all stock except for blackout taillights. I'll post pics. My plans for the car are:
-black rims(haven't made a choice yet)
-hammerhead spoiler
-new hid lights
-paint the body white

I know that it doesn't seem like to big of a deal, but it's my first car and I'm only 16 so it is a bigger deal to me. I'll put before and after pictures and what not when my computer starts working. Any other suggestions for me???

·
beeeeeeefy
883 Posts
welcome!!

eagle eye halo projectors.
paint calipers.
tint windows.
eibach lowering springs.
recessed grilles.
led interior lights.

K&N is a nice C.A.I but crabs has a better heat sheild. hes a moderator on this site and g6performance.com
the website for the crabs is crabintakes.com they still use the K&N cone filter, but like i said before K&N's heat sheild is not as nice as the crabs!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To Penelope, I wanted to get the crab intake, I also wanted to get the ram hood, but the combo of the two is way to expensive for me now. So I am gonna sit on performance for a little while considering I won't be racing anything quite yet. And I have to windows and taillights tinted. and I'm hoping to get halo projectors.

To lampoon, hahaha! Yes! That's the plan, my car now has a lot of scuffs, and someone hit my front bumper, so the paint is chipping all across the front bumper (where the front license plate would be). And I think that silver is just so plain, I like the white because it's really clean and it would give it a fresh look

·
beeeeeeefy
883 Posts
you dont have to have the ram air hood to have crabs, crabs is just set up for the ram air hood...

crabs is nothing more then a K&N filter with a front pipe upgrade (FPU) if you order it. with a kickass heat sheild compared to K&N's... and its better priced. you can get crabs option 3 for 170.00 bucks i think it was. price a K&N drop in!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you dont have to have the ram air hood to have crabs, crabs is just set up for the ram air hood...

crabs is nothing more then a K&N filter with a front pipe upgrade (FPU) if you order it. with a kickass heat sheild compared to K&N's... and its better priced. you can get crabs option 3 for 170.00 bucks i think it was. price a K&N drop in!
Oh, yeah, I do know that. But it's nice to get the whole system at one time if you know where I'm coming from. And as I said before, I'm just sitting on the performance side of things for now. Also, just wanna say thanks for the input and info about the intake man! Much appreciated to have friendly and helpful people around!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts