Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My G's Appearence decision HELP

I dunno guys I am really debating on gettin the Kit painted a Black mixxed with the original color.. some say no some say yes.. imagine a cobra hoodscoop mini(is being mailed to me) the same black color with the black sunroof avs visor and black eyelids and a new set of black sweet rims.. I am gonna attempt to post a poll with this thread I hope it works.

Attachments

·
;)
386 Posts
All for the two tone look. Nice colors to clash also but I think the bumpers & skirts should have the base color the same as the car. You can always think of a layout sceme to incorporate the black as almost an overlay or viseversa. Black bumpers just make the car look cheap in my opinion.

Attachments

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,352 Posts
AIT.....are you just fitting prior to paint? I think some type of combo would look good.
Two tones can be oober sweet.

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah just fitting prior to paint.. and then got to thinkin

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmmm that sounds interesting.. I am sure it would be possible but behind the grills might not be a good sight lol

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
I think one tone looks best. thats my opinion tho

·
Registered
158 Posts
I agree a two tone job would be cool but not following those lines. If it were smoothed out and flowed with the body not each individual panel it wouldn't be nearly as cheesy as that.

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
one color for sure :) I talked to the paint guy.. he said he wouldnt do it two if I wanted it two lmao lolol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts