Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey-HELP ME!!

Hey everyone. My name is Jordan and i have an 06 GTP. I absolutely love the car. I work at a dealership detailing for them, so it is nice being able to always clean my car!.

For upgrades i kept it pretty stock besides powdercoating my wheels and tinting the windows.

The next thing i would like to do to my car is lower it. Does anyone know if they make a coilover kit for the G6. If so can i get a link!! Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Hey welcome to the site!
They don't make coilovers for the G6... but they make it for the SAAB 9-3 which is built on the same platform. Check out this link. A member made a write up on making this kit work for our cars.
http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16061&highlight=Megan+racing+coilover
A coilover kit will run about a grand.

Now they do make lowering springs for the G6. Eibach makes a kit that'll bring the front down 1.5" and the rear 1.75"
I got an SSC spring set which gave me almost 2 inches all around. heres a pic:

I was looking to do Coilovers... but I've since scrapped that plan in favor of airbagging it...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I think im going to get the H&R sport kit.. Reasonably priced and good reviews..

Your car looks awesome!!. where did you get your lip from I want one badly???!

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
That front lip is actually a garage door seal I got from Menards. Its the kind that screws into the door, I just screwed it into my bumper.
Here are some rear end views... maybe some more ideas

1 - 4 of 4 Posts