Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my G6 I bought used as my first car!
I got it around May.
Here are some pictures of when I first got it

And... here it is now (well a week ago)

Even newer I have de-badged the trunk but I have no pictures of it

I have a question for right now. I am deciding whether or not to get this grille. http://www.pfyc.com/pc/G61020/G6EXT/Figure+Aluminum+Grilles+-+05-08+G6.html My choice would be the polished aluminum if I decide to get it but I want to get other opinions on if I should get it or not, or a different color that looks nicer.

Thanks

Josh

·
RAM AIR!!
266 Posts
I have the figure grills in gloss black they look like something you would pull out of your fire pit or something they are like chicken fence wire. I have never used the top grills because I don't like them but the bottoms were a cheap alternative to gm's recessed grills. Its a nice car though especially for a first car.

·
Registered
174 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
I bought mine from gmpartsdirect.com

Primer is part number 19158210

They use to come in other colors too but it never came in my Electric Blue. =^(
Check to see if these are still good before ordering.
Black 19158208
Blue/gold 19158209
bright chrome 17802610
red 19158207

·
Registered
174 Posts
Definitely get the recessed grills they look awesome!
yea i was checking them out and they say it's something like $200+ for these pieces. sounds a little expensive to me

·
Registered
95 Posts
Lampoon, what hood do you have?

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
:beer: pooners i think we should meet up sometime like all of us me you geewhiz (bring your wife or she wont let you bring the car) 08blackgt and everyone like all meet up in the center somewhere and like just throw the biggest g6 meet ever!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.