Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Exhaust, Intake and Tune are all definately going to happen. So is a window tint. I am actually leaning toward doing the opposite with the taillight. Replace with redlight and reflective base and a clear cover (don't remember the name for that type of custom tail light) My thought is that could look pretty sharp with the way the headlights are setup. As for the 'buckteeth' they stay, I LOVE those chrome grills. Thanks for your suggestions.

·
RAM AIR!!
266 Posts
Altezzas FTL! heh, I didn't say get rid of the buck teeth all together just make them black like your car. Also swap trunks with someone that doesn't have your hideous spoiler? Lower your g6, I love the looks of coupes lowered. Look at my pics in the gallery to see what I am talking about. Mine is back on stock springs for the winter though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Coupe GTP thats my point about the chrome, I like it to much to want to darken it. And swapping trunk lids would just make it look like any G6, again, I like the Hammerhead spoiler. I do think I will lower it though. I saw your pics and I do like yours and yes the tinted tails look great on a white coupe. I do agree with Kman though on the Eurotails (Altezzas ty for the name, I knew it was 'Al'something lol). I think on a black car that would look better than tinted tails

·
Registered
24 Posts
I was considering a GXP,but once I saw one in person,I changed my mid back to a GT Coupe.I can't see spending $3600 more . And the grille and hammerhead are too much :( Plus,the lower spoiler hangs down so low in the front.I'd be paranoid about hitting something,like a parking curb.

·
08 GXP
27 Posts
Vargas - I agree with your assessment on the coupe version but I like it on my sedan! Also, I was concerned about the "height" and checked out the front fascia height - it was the same measurement height as on the regular fascia just shaped differently! Hooda thunk it! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I always like the street editions.. been eyeballing these in a catalogue for a while.

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Can anyone tell me the difference between a GXP and a GXP Street Edition? I am thinking about trading my G6 V6 in for a 2008 GXP but I was wondering how you could check without looking at the outside. You can change the grill and stuff, I just want to know how to check if its legit.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 06 G6 GT Silver in color with chrome rims. 3.5 and goes like shit. I really have a problem with speed so radar detector a must. Added GPS and Cirrius radio and I love it. Tinted rear windows just about black and front are about 30%. My questions for all of you out there. I love the new G8s and the GTPs because of the awesome hood scoops. Anyone know of the cheapest way or best way to get the same look on my G6

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.