Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
New G6 Owner
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Im new to the forum and I purchased my 07 G6 GT on February 10th, 2015. It had 70,032 miles on it. Fully loaded except for onstar and the 3.9L V6 engine. It has the 17" chrome wheels, chrome exhaust tip, monsoon stereo, leather heated seats, adjustable gas/brake pedals and a sliding sunroof. It is a 2-door coupe model so it has that different rear end styling that I am actually very fond of. I enjoy getting out and driving around town with it. Drives nicely! Im glad to be a part of this forum now and hope to be able to chime in and get help whenever needed. Thanks!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Welcome! I think maybe the coupe is the rarest bodystyle. While I was shopping, I saw more convertibles than coupes for sale, by a good margin, although the 'verts are somewhat rare themselves. It would be interesting to see sales figures on the three bodies.

·
New G6 Owner
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@Lampoon Yes it is blue. The name for it is Arrival Blue Metallic. Thats what I found looking up the paint code. And as for the body styles..yes it does seem like at least where I live is that there are way more sedans than coupes. Sales figures or production figures would be cool to look at.

·
New G6 Owner
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry it took a while to get the pics up. Had to figure out how to compress them down far enough to be able to post them.

Attachments

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,348 Posts
Nice....same color as mine. Back then Pontiac called it Electric Blue Metallic.

The only time i ever heard it called arrival was when I went to get touch up paint.

·
New G6 Owner
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh ok. Yeah I saw electric blue elsewhere in the forums. It sounds better anyways. ? I love it tho. Have gotten compliments from friends at work for it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts