Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody!!! I'm new in the forum and a recent and proud owner of a Pontiac G6 GT 2007 :) This is my first car and I'm SO happy with him (yes, it's my sexy boy ;)), so much that I've already done 3.000 km in a month! :O

I'm sharing some pics of my baby with you. I hope you like him as much as I do :)

Mariposa

Attachments

·
Registered
556 Posts
I'm very jealous of you scenary. Welcome!

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide App

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
very nice!

im moving!

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Hello everybody!!! I'm new in the forum and a recent and proud owner of a Pontiac G6 GT 2007 :) This is my first car and I'm SO happy with him (yes, it's my sexy boy ;)), so much that I've already done 3.000 km in a month! :O

I'm sharing some pics of my baby with you. I hope you like him as much as I do :)

Mariposa
Welcome, I don't believe we have a Swiss member, till now!

·
Registered
392 Posts
so the cluster comes in kph? cause on mine if i switch it to metric the numbers don't change just the rate the needle moves
Pretty sure I've seen pics of some canadian G6's with a speedo like that.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I can say that my cluster goes to 240 km/h. I can also switch to m/h. BTW sweeet car!! I also have a GT coupe with a hammerhead and i loveeeeeeeeeeee it!!! Sweet scenary shots too!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you for your comments!! you are right...it's really a big privilege to not only enjoy a beautiful car like a Pontiac, but also live in an amazing place like Switzerland! You are all invited to move over here and maybe we can create a Swiss Pontiac Owners!! :)

·
Registered
556 Posts
Sweet help me find a place to live and a job and I'm there.

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide App

1 - 16 of 16 Posts