Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I just picked up my new GTP Coupe in Crimson Red. I just love this car. I traded in my 350z and this car is so much nicer. It might not be as fast, but it sure rides alot smoother and quieter.
My Salesman had it waiting for me in their lower showroom. Here is a pic just before I took it home. And one outside after my plates were put on.

Charles

Attachments

·
Registered
423 Posts
SWEET!!!!!!

welcome to the group.......this is a great site for info of all kinds, and ABUSE TOO!!! but all in fun.....

enjoy your GTP!!!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Here is one more pic I liked of it in the showroom, with the pontiac sign in the background and the solstice sign up on glass. The solstice poster says actual size.

Thanks G6Action for the welcome. I see in your other post your last pontiac was an 85 Trans Am, My last pontiac was an 87 Formula in electric Blue.

Attachments

·
Registered
423 Posts
YEA.......those were the days!!!!

my T/A/ was yellow, nicknamed appropriately enough "Tweety Bird". bought it shortly after my divorce. sort of an early 'mid-life crisis' purchase.....

oh well, very happy with my G6 GT, though i can't help but make 'some' changes to it....just haven't decided what yet!

would like to put dual exhaust on it, if i can find a source. maybe a cold air intake with a K&N filter set up....thats about it, i think.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Hope everyone had a good holiday.
Check out what I got for Christmas. This is the Drivers side. They are from Pontiacmall.com

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts