Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got mine last night. Maroon with grey interior. I'm using it for a work/travel vehicle. Seems like there is plentiful front leg room for long trips.
The automatic starter will be nice (from hotel locations) for cold and hot days to have the cabin temperature at the right level prior to driving.

I will post a picture later so people can see the vehicle.

·
Registered
2 Posts
New G6

My wife and I bought our new G6 about 2 weeks ago. I sold my car so she could have this one? Doesnt make much sense but I guess thats what happens when your married. She has been nice enough to let me have the G6 on my days off. We bought the G6 GT Dark Blue with black leather interior. I have a picture but im not sure how to put it up on here???

·
Registered
72 Posts
Turnabout is fair play? :confused:

I sold my old pickup yesterday and am getting the wife's 93 Corsica for commuter duty. We take delivery of the 05 G6 this evening. I think I'll get to drive it once in a while? (She let me drive it while we were on test drive.)

The G6 is the standard model with the driver's package (painted alloy 16s, adjustable pedals, seat height, back of the seat pockets) and the ABS with traction Control. Stealth Gray Met.

We will be adding a spoiler (hoping to add the lip spoiler like the GT model as we are not really spoiler fans but otherwise the trunk is invisible when she is in reverse).

Went several rounds to get what we considered a good price but am disappointed that the GM rebates vary depending on locale. (If we lived 100 miles south in Richmond Va, there would have been an extra $1000 -- they base on residency rather than dealer locale.)

I also know Kelly from the Blazerowners.com site. Some of my 4x4 leanings will undoubtedly creep into my postings.

~Keith

1 - 11 of 11 Posts