Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finally purchased my 2010 G6 GT and wanted to share a not so good picture of it. I hope to take better ones today. I just got it yesterday.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah it's a GT. I was thinking about a Silver one, but ended up with black. The dealer has it listed as Dark Grey though so I'm still wondering how that will affect my title. I also only got one remote for the keyless entery anyone know if I can just buy one and have it programmed? I'll have more pictures later today. I've loved it so far though. :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
sweet ness that ride is sick...you lucky dawg you got the fog lights in your bumber...grr wish i had fogs...very clean looking car

·
Registered
441 Posts
Nice looking car! Welcome to the site

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm going to try to post more pictures, if I'm doing it incorrectly please let me know how to do it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
dang that is a nice ride...do you plan on doing anything to it or just keep it stock???

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not really sure yet. This is my first car that I've really wanted to do anything to, but not sure what to do. I did put some Chrome valve stem covers on it LOL :D :p

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Very sweet ride, congrats and welcome to the site! You should tint that would look sick! Dark as you think you can get away with! Paint your calipers too! That would be a great start if you are taking sugestions.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm open to any suggestions. I was thinking about getting the windows tinted. I need to call and get some prices. I just got the car yesterday and all of my family & friends are going crazy over it.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks to everyone for the comments. It makes me feel I made the right choice because I was trying to decide between the black and Silver. I just don't know about keeping it clean. They cleaned it for me yesterday and I went to the car wash today & it left water spots all over it.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Oh were full of suggestions haha! I have a 2009 4 door also, In St. Louis area its 165-200 for all the doors and rear window to be tinted, 3 shops gave the same 25 extra for an eyebrow. Overlays are nice a cheap, tinting tail lights (fly eyes or VHT) is cheap but time consuming. Either way the car looks great!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just wanted to share another picture of my car. I used Meguairs wash & wax the yellow one and I'm really happy with the results. I also dried it with my Absorb which is the best!! Hopefully you all will be able to see the pics.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was going through some old photos and found some of my 2001 Grand Am SE which was the love of my life and reason I bought my G6. I had it from 2002-2006 and put over 100,000 miles on it and never had to fix anything on it. I got oil changes and air filters, but that was all I ever had to do. Just wanted to share some photos of it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts