Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Love my commute!
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It goes in Monday to be repaired. Drunk neighbor came home and fell across it. It's not shown in the picture, but she apparently fell onto the bumper with her knee and actually stressed it enough to crack the finish and scratch the piss out of it all the way down.

Can't prove it...but I have $0 deductible comprehensive just for this reason.

·
GTP 06
588 Posts
It goes in Monday to be repaired. Drunk neighbor came home and fell across it. It's not shown in the picture, but she apparently fell onto the bumper with her knee and actually stressed it enough to crack the finish and scratch the piss out of it all the way down.

Can't prove it...but I have $0 deductible comprehensive just for this reason.

Just make sure you have a good painter. Black shows defects well.

·
Love my commute!
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well...she was trying to open her door with her car key...and had apparently tried to open her car with her house key because the house key was bent to hell.

I have no idea what she did. She was wearing sweatpants cut off into shorts and a t-shirt. It was way too early for me to remember if she had on Mr. T jewelry or not.

Also, I have the best shop in the area on it. Have seen their work many times and it is always perfect or the car doesn't go out the door.

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
weapon i agree with you aveo sucks! sorry to hear about your car. did she not offer to pay for it at all?

·
Love my commute!
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
weapon i agree with you aveo sucks! sorry to hear about your car. did she not offer to pay for it at all?
She wouldn't even answer the door for the cop and now avoids me at all costs. If she were the kind of person to own up to her mistakes I'm guessing she wouldn't have gotten piss-ass drunk and then driven herself home in the first place.

Or payment in the form of..................:D
My girlfriend is 100 times cuter, classier, and cleaner.

Thats how the scratches got on the hood in the first place.. :D
I wouldn't poke her with a stolen penis, let alone my own. Lord knows where she's been.

The car looks fantastic...better than even before she'd gotten ahold of it. No more rock chips! Almost like I've bought the thing brand new. In the end it worked out I suppose. Now to get a camera to watch my car at night.

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
I wouldn't poke her with a stolen penis, let alone my own. Lord knows where she's been..
Uh, she's been on you hood, probably with a fake stolen penis.

The car looks fantastic...better than even before she'd gotten ahold of it. No more rock chips! Almost like I've bought the thing brand new. In the end it worked out I suppose. Now to get a camera to watch my car at night.
Glad it worked out in the end, I don't beleive you'll get anything out of her except lip.

·
Love my commute!
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't beleive you'll get anything out of her except lip.
Or herpes if she scratches an open sore and then touches me!

They're an entertaining couple. Every month when the rent is due they get into a fight and she piles all of his shit at the bottom of the steps and cries on the phone. Something to do when there's nothing on television.

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Cool, I knew a family like that. This guy mortgaged the house next to me and when he could make the payments he started to trash the place. He came over to my house bragging about knocking holes in the walls. I said in a sarcastic maner, "yeah, give'm hell since they didn't hold up their end of the contract." He looked at me funny then left. A week or two later they were evicted.
Since I'm on this subject; a guy I worked with did the same thing with his truck. He quit making payments and when the finance company informed him of a repo coming he started to tare it up. I don't get it, if my car is getting repo'd its because I did not fulfill my end of the deal. Why be mad?

·
Love my commute!
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cool, I knew a family like that. This guy mortgaged the house next to me and when he could make the payments he started to trash the place. He came over to my house bragging about knocking holes in the walls. I said in a sarcastic maner, "yeah, give'm hell since they didn't hold up their end of the contract." He looked at me funny then left. A week or two later they were evicted.
Since I'm on this subject; a guy I worked with did the same thing with his truck. He quit making payments and when the finance company informed him of a repo coming he started to tare it up. I don't get it, if my car is getting repo'd its because I did not fulfill my end of the deal. Why be mad?
It's the same thing as trying to understand how the mind of a liberal works. People like that have the logic of, "I deserve..." whereas we have been raised to think in terms of, "I want to earn...".

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
I would say that I'm a conservative Republican and my wife, "Mrs Geewhiz", is a liberal democrat. We don’t talk politics much for obvious reasons but when it comes time to vote she usually votes conservative. I notice but don’t say anything for fear of her changing her mind.:p
Another forum I visit has a political section and there we talk about current issues if this site ever needed one I’m sure we could accommodate.

BTW, in true liberal fashion my wife gets offended if I say she's a liberal.
:cool:Shoot, call me a conservative and I'll start clucking like a proud roster!:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.