Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Pontiac 2007 G6 my running lights do not come on at night but my brake lights work my signal lights work I changed all the fuses I changed all the bulbs but at night time when I start up my car at night my tail lights not working but the brakes work and the signal lights work change all the fuses and all the bulbs

·
Registered
106 Posts
There is a recall for tail lamp problems on the G 6 . You need to check if yours has been through the recall or not . Your problem may be covered for free under the recall.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I brought a 10 pack of 10 red fuses from autozone. I replaced the fuse in the trunk the running lights came on then when I start my car the fuse blows out.. ended up running through the whole 10 pack

·
Registered
296 Posts
I brought a 10 pack of 10 red fuses from autozone. I replaced the fuse in the trunk the running lights came on then when I start my car the fuse blows out.. ended up running through the whole 10 pack
Obviously if you keep blowing fuses, there is a power wire shorted out against the body somewhere, just where nobody here could tell you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts