Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To make a long story short, I ended up with 2 silver gt's within 1 week so I took photos of both. They are essentially the same car, but I only ended up keeping one ;)

I brought my baby home 6 weeks ago today, and although one of my airheaded coworkers scraped up her bumper while parking next to her yesterday, I still think she's beautiful.

Here are a handful of lower res photos...hopefully they won't take too long to load:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Well according to the Pontiac web-site I should not have a leather steering wheel, so I am un-sure as to how I ended up with one, since I don't have leather interior. I may have finally gotten something for nothing, but I doubt it!! :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
I see that you don't have radio controls on the wheel either, which along with the lack of leather indicates you didn't opt for the leather package.

It included leather-appointed seats, leather-wrapped steering wheel with redundant stereo controls, brake handle and shift knob.

This was "optional on GT" models.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.