Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To make a long story short, I ended up with 2 silver gt's within 1 week so I took photos of both. They are essentially the same car, but I only ended up keeping one ;)

I brought my baby home 6 weeks ago today, and although one of my airheaded coworkers scraped up her bumper while parking next to her yesterday, I still think she's beautiful.

Here are a handful of lower res photos...hopefully they won't take too long to load:

·
Registered
72 Posts
It might be a long story but sounds likeit has the potential to be interesting. Care to share?

Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Happy Birthday, Heidi So its the BIG TWO FIVE, huh?

anyway, enjoy your day today......

kevin

p.s. hope the Homeowners Association doesn't get on you about your trash can in front of your garage door like mine does!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Lampoon said:
I want that steering wheel!!!!

You've got a 2005 G6 GT and you don't have that steering wheel? I thougt they all came with that steering wheel, I must be mistaken. I have the exact same one. :confused:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Well according to the Pontiac web-site I should not have a leather steering wheel, so I am un-sure as to how I ended up with one, since I don't have leather interior. I may have finally gotten something for nothing, but I doubt it!! :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
I see that you don't have radio controls on the wheel either, which along with the lack of leather indicates you didn't opt for the leather package.

It included leather-appointed seats, leather-wrapped steering wheel with redundant stereo controls, brake handle and shift knob.

This was "optional on GT" models.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts