Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sorry about the wreck, but I'm glad your wife is okay. Aside from the driver's door, does the car have any roof structure damage? Hope it works out well. There aren't many baby Blues out there.

Take care and good luck. - Mark

·
2007 gt retractable
281 Posts
at this point i kinda wish someone totals my car before the top dies so i can get my money back out of it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
They like to total them. I got hit in left rear quarter panel in my 99 mustang in January. Dad gum Prius took me out at interstate speeds. I believe I got suckered when I traded a2001 mustang for my 07 g6 gt htc.(title for title) Should have knew. Anyway it's for sale. Everything quiting. My husband has even suggested my car, chainsaw And big tree. I give up on figuring it out

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you 1of4885
Zenish,,,,I hope that you are not that concerned about your top failing. And if it does, I hope that you enjoyed what you can outof it. Many of the members here will try to help you the best they can to get you going again.

Now barbie,,,,I know you are frustrated and it appears that you are a ford mustang fan at heart. Please don't come over to this site and dis all over our cars. And not on my posts either!

Thank-you and respectfully,
Convertme

1 - 6 of 6 Posts