Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Active G6er
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys my name is Matt Burke and i am 19 years oold living in the small town of West Alexandria, soon to be moving to Eaton, Ohio. I currently have two pontiac g6's, a black 2006 g6 which belongs to my wonderful girlfriend, Mandy and a white 2008 g6 which is mine. I am currenty attending Sinclair Community College in hopes of abtaining a bachelors degree in accounting. my girlfriends car has 50000 miles on it and the only thing we've done to it is gotten custom floormats put in and the windows tinted. My car is soon to have a JL Audio system in it from my old car and the windows will also be tinted, i also intend to get new custom floormats put in and once the warranty on my vehicle expires i intend to do a few engine modifications as well.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Another 19 yr old! Welcome to the club! lol.

Jk... :D

But really... ;)

·
Michigan G6er
217 Posts
welcome

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Welcome to the G6 Nation! There are a lot of mods you can do to your car and not void your warranty! SOOO MANY! Strut Tower Bar, cat back exhaust, light kits, tint, just to name a few. PICS, post some up in the gallery, check some of mine out. Welcome and congrats on the WIP! Or WIPs.

·
2006 Black G6 GT
395 Posts
Most vehicle owners are not aware they are protected by federal law: the Magnuson-Moss Warranty — Federal Trade Commission Improvement Act of performance does not void a vehicle manufacturer's original warranty, unless the warranty clearly and conspicuously states that aftermarket equipment voids the warranty. Most states have warranty statutes, which provide further protections for vehicle owners.

A dealer must prove (not just say) that aftermarket equipment caused the need for repairs before he can deny warranty coverage on that basis.

Read for yourself here

·
Registered
346 Posts
I just realized my stupid emoticon changed to "Visit G6Performance...." Oops. Thats not what I meant to post. LOL. Sorry! (Edited it out of my post. ;) )

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,351 Posts
Hotlinking site pix from that PHPBB site to this vBullitin site will get you that
unless you are linking something hosted elsewhere....like something from Photobucket etc...it prevent pirating...on a small scale. make sense??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts