Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am buying my first 2009 G6 GT. The dealership is installing an aftermarket sunroof from a very reputable dealer. I am debating on whether I should pay the differance and upgrade to a Hollandia 500 Panoramic Sunroof by Webasto instead of the Spoiler Sunroof. Or there is always the TVS 900 line, which consists of 2 glass panels.

I am just concerned about the rattling noise that I hear some people talking about. Doeas anyone have some insight on this? I need to decide relatively fast. Thanks so much.

In case this is important, the bottom part is just some warranty information.
Hollandia TVS 900 Series Inbuilt Sunroof (The Panoramic one) offer a 3 year/ 36,000 mile parts & labor warranty to the original owner. Plus, the addition of a lifetime parts warranty to the original owner upon completion of product registration.

The Hollandia 300 Series Spoiler Sunroofs offer a 5-year/50,000-mile parts warranty to the original owner.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have the Panoramic and i love it, haven't had any problems with it yet and my 2006 has 47xxx miles on it, it also sounds like the warranty for it is pano is really nice too.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
I don't think it's worth the trouble for the pano sunroof. Mine does okay now but rattles on cold days and anytime I hit a bump or imperfection in the road.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts