Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so i have eagle eyes and i installed resistors in my tails and put led's in. (my second set, first set broke) i started up my car and the running lights for the tails dont come on, but both blinkers and brake part of them work! andi looked at my headlights and my low beams are on but the led's in the eagle eyes bottom and side and the ccfl rings arent coming on? did i blow a fuse? what is going on?

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
do the small side 194 bulbs or license plate come on with the parking lights?
The fuse might have popped. I'm pretty sure the parking light fuse is in the trunk.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes, the ones that dont come on are the night driving blinker/brake lights, they only come on when i hit the brakes or turn on the turn signals. the corner and other lights on the rear come on. also why would my ccfl and led's on my eagle eyes stop working?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok I went and put a new fuse in it fixed it. But my tail lights still won't come on when I turn my lights on for night. I thinks it's just these shitty led's

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Phew! Good news. Still messing with this spider lights? its probably the resistor inside them use to dim the lights.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I emailed the people I bought the led's off eBay. They gave me a refund but said they were out of stock. Funny thing is a new set came in the mail today lol. I think I'm just going to order those $50 led from v-leds. Do you know if they already have resistors in them?

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
The only resistors In my bulbs is whats used to cut down the current for the parking lights so they aren't at full bright. So I still have to run a load resistor for the turn signals.

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Those would be nice. I'd like to know if they'll fit behind the housing. They're also adjustable too which is Cool. Did you watch the video they had one em?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Whelp funny story to tell... Got drunk last night and decided to do some online shopping. I've been looking forever to find the sedan anzo's and I finally found a site that has one left. Bought the pair for $280. hahah oh well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts