Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 G6 that is the Liquid Silver Metallic colar, but according to my VIN my car should be the Ivory White. I bought the car new so i know it hasn't been repainted at anytime, it is just a mix up on Pontiac's database. That being said, I had someone do a hit and run on my car the other day. They luckly only messed up the front bumper cover so i am going to order a new one but they need my paint code in order to match it to my current car. So i am asking for help from anyone that has teh Liquid Silver Metallic on their 05 G6 to let me know what their paint code is so i can have the paint shop match the color. Thanks for all your help in advance!

· Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,100 Posts
Probably because GM tends to use the same color across different makes but each one calls it something different, i.e. my Grand Prix was Blue-Green Crystal but a Chevrolet in that color was Bermuda Blue and a Cadillac was Riptide Blue. The color match was called Bermuda Blue, or what Chevy called the color.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.