Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 08 white gxp. i got the black halos, tints, black tailights, and just painted my calipers blue. I was presented with an option for my rims, someone told me that my car would look really good with white powdercoated rims. i looked into it and found a friend whos uncle could hook me up for pretty cheap. now heres the question

How do you think itd look? i think its be pretty sweet but im not lookin to rice this thing up i just like different

·
New 6er
48 Posts
IMO, I like that you have everything that offsets together. The tint, tailights, halos, and calipers all match up. So I think I would go black with the rims and not white.

But dude, your car. Customize it to how you want it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
White on white usually looks pretty good but so does black on white, but that's what everyone seems to do. Really up to you.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
In truth white rims on a white car wouldn't look that bad. It would definitely be unique. Just make sure to get it done right so it doesn't chip in the future. Get us some pictures when it's done.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright so ive decided i do want em...i think....but the parents arent feeling it:/ so i gotta try to soften em up...but honestly, do you think it would look good on the gxp rims?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i was told that it would cost a lot of money to paint the chrome wheels the correct way.. that came from cookie..
ive heard the same but im hoping to get a bit of a deal because its one of my good friends uncles...:cool: i dont know the price yet he hasnt gotten back to me:(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts