Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Old far...er...tinkerer..
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

The right hand side view mirror on our 2007 G7 is about kaput. We need to replace it. I found this on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Power-Mirror-Textured-Black-RH-Passenger-Side-for-05-08-Pontiac-G6-4-Door-Sedan-/310697562172?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year:2007|Make:Pontiac|Model:G6|Submodel:Base|Engine+-+Liter_Display:3.5L&hash=item485704903c&vxp=mtr

It's from AM Autoparts, and has an agreeable price. Does anyone here have any experience with this brand? Has it held up well?

BTW, how can I tell if I have heated mirrors? Is there a switch somewhere for that?

Thanks in advance for your inputs.

Doug

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
I believe heated mirrors will say they are heated right on the mirror glass at the bottom.

That mirror looks good. But idk if it's a good or bad brand

·
Old far...er...tinkerer..
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe heated mirrors will say they are heated right on the mirror glass at the bottom.

That mirror looks good. But idk if it's a good or bad brand
Thanks for your reply. I ended up getting one at the auto salvage yard, 45 bucks. The aftermarket units were around 30, and I found discounted new OE units for around 90, with MSRP of $130, so 45 seemed like a reasonable price for a good, used OE mirror.

Now, if it will just stop raining so I can work on the car. The good news is, rather than working on the car yesterday, I went to the lake (instead of today) . So at least I got in some quality recreation this weekend, but my back log of car projects is growing faster than I'm shrinking it!

Doug

1 - 3 of 3 Posts