Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright well I jus bought a 08 G6 GT, and I was wondering if anyone knows of a good place to purchase some mods. I used to own a 04 GP, but got totaled and I used to get most of my mods from zzperformance.com but they dont offer much for the G6. So yea if anyone knows anything that would be great. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
zzperformance suxs.....they have zero customer service.

This question is asked quite a bit. Have you looked around? What exactly are you looking for?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha yea that is true their customer services was lackin. Well jus something to get me started for now. Air intake, minor engine mods, exhaust, pcm... things like that. What do you recommend? thanks.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
haha yea that is true their customer services was lackin. Well jus something to get me started for now. Air intake, minor engine mods, exhaust, pcm... things like that. What do you recommend? thanks.
Air intake: K&N Typhoon and Crab intake (Lampoon has one) just to name a few

Exhaust: Most modded G6s have GT-R exhausts

PCM: www.gtoshiftlight.com His name is Chris and he has a good PCM tune.

Wish I had half of these things but I have a wedding in June and hell is it expensive.

Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.