Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i have a 2008 pontiac g6 with the 3.5 v6 in it. i just hit 34000 miles and im worried about my warranty being up. ive heard some noises the past few days that have me worried. 1 there is this hissing or humming noise from the center console when i accelerate. its not all the time but it drives me nuts. 2 there is a ticking and scraping from either my gauges or steering wheel. i cant pinpoint where the noise is coming from but i can hear it. 3. anyone have any strut problems? i was wipin the wax off the trunk the other day and just the motion back and fourth on the top of the trunk i heard a squeeking noise from around my rear driver tire. Anyone have any solutions for these problems???

·
Registered
16 Posts
RUN to the dealers

You still have time so why wait? You still have warranty so why wait? Go to the dealer by all means! It all sounds like something worth checking before you end up paying. At least if you go and have them check and they say it's nothing and a 1000 miles after the warranty runs out it turns out to be something you will have a service record of them checking these issues and GM should honor it and fix them!
GO man GO!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.