Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am very new to this site i just registerd 5 min ago i am also very new to the GM world I have owned 3 mustangs in the past but i needed a car the family couyld ride in so i just bought 3 days ago a very pretty and good riding and driving 2008 G6 GT sedan and i am already in love with it. I was wondering if anyone knew what my cars horsepower is it has no mods its bone stock. I also would like to know what some of the best mods i can do to the car are. horsepower and apperiance wise? also i have seen some GXP's around and love the hood and front bumper that is on them and i was wondering if those would mount right up to my car and about how much it would cost to get them. I am sry for so many questions but like i said i am completley new and deff unfamilar with GM products and im trying to learn as much as i can as fast as i can lol i would appriciate any tipps or advice thank you

· Registered
130 Posts
on apperance,jus check out all the forums about apperance modifications.

i'm pretty sure the gxp parts do bolt right up to factory holes, the others will deff know

and performance mods, def get cai, i suggest crabs. :D

but welcome, and cruise around the site, u'll deff find answers and what u dont find out just ask and someone will either know the answer or help u find it

so join in on the fun:dogpile:

· CrAzY Moderator
1,116 Posts
im glad that you guys are using the site for ideas and everything else!!!! thats great just ask someone for help if you need advice but please dont make a new thread if there is already one with that same title. if it deals with the same concept please post in that one. i would be glad to help anyone that needs it!

· Break My Wallet Tech
77 Posts
GTR exhaust, CAI and Tune best mods for $$$.
My 07 GTP is rated at 263 hp stock, and the gtp was the one of the bigger classes of G6s, and was above the GT so you should be about that range.

· Premium Member
5,786 Posts
08 GT has the 3.5 WT. If your a sedan you are lighter weight therefore faster than the coupe.

That 3.5 is the LZ4.

3.5 VVT V-6 SFI 219hp @5900 rpm and 219lb-ft @3200 rpm.

You can easily pop a nice intake, exhaust and tune on it and still have it a daily driver
for the family. A daily driver with Pep!! lol

I know cause thats what I did. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.