Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Slickdesi said:
What are your opinions on underbody neons (red)... will it look better with a good body-kit or w/e....what do you guys think.
Nothing against you, but when I see a car with neons, I think it's a 16 year old pimple-faced kid from the early 90's who thinks "it's cool" and wants attention. It's the stupidest thing I think people put on their cars these days, mainly because it's SOOOOOO outdated...

·
Registered
314 Posts
Nice car for 18, man :).

Yeah, I agree with the others; I'm not a huge proponent of neons or big wings or anything like that. Makes a tasteful car like this look bad, I think.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Listen, here's the thing with neons, and I know because my last car was hooked up to the max with neons. I had them everywhere. You can do it tastefully, just try not to let the tube show, especially with underbodys. It might be a problem with this car because the tubes will most likely show. In order to fix that you'd need a bodykit. The tubes did in fact show on my Cougar, and then I got a bodykit and it covered them up perfectly. Here's a few pics of my old car (I know the LED washer nozzles are a bit much, I took them off soon after these pics were taken):

1 - 7 of 7 Posts