Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got some pics for facebook and throught id share here.

and yes, the dog adds 8mpg.

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My dog rides right there on my lap. my only plans for it now is to get rid of those ugly ass headlights but i joined a forum for my truck and they dont really tell me anything like this forum did lol.

ladies love codee (dog) if you need something for your chick-magnet enhancer a little puppy is Crucial. lol

·
Registered
556 Posts
you gotta get rid of those step ups and get replace it with the full nerf bars!

will change the look of the truck a ton
Or get some sidewinders. We have them on ours and I love them.

JT

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow i havent been on here in awhile, thanks for the input guys. lately yeah ive been looking at getting rid of them and the tool box. personally i think chrome looks ugly..if i could take it off my bumper i would lol. im looking at getting nerf bars. but i have to upgrade the exaust because it doesnt pass california smog test atm. honestly, i miss my pontiac :p

so far ive only upgraded the deck amp and subs.

·
beeeeeeefy
883 Posts
wow i havent been on here in awhile, thanks for the input guys. lately yeah ive been looking at getting rid of them and the tool box. personally i think chrome looks ugly..if i could take it off my bumper i would lol. im looking at getting nerf bars. but i have to upgrade the exaust because it doesnt pass california smog test atm. honestly, i miss my pontiac :p

so far ive only upgraded the deck amp and subs.
should have kept it :p if i could afford 1 more bill, id have me a check sitting in the driveway also

1 - 9 of 9 Posts