Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all - bought the wife a new car Tuesday. Was a GM Certified 08 GT Sedan with 12K miles on the clock. Silver with the Chrome 17's. Premium pkg, Leather and all that good stuff. Picked it up for a steal in my mind @ $17,600.

Wish the V6 got a little better mileage, but I'm willing to put up with it for as punchy as the car is on the road.

As it is her car, I'm only allowed to wash it for her, perform all the maintenance, sneak in what upgrades I can, and drive it every once in a while. O well, what's a loving husband good for I guess. :rolleyes:

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
As it is her car, I'm only allowed to wash it for her, perform all the maintenance, sneak in what upgrades I can, and drive it every once in a while. O well, what's a loving husband good for I guess. :rolleyes:
Do our wivies know one another?:D

Thats funny, I joined this club for the same reason. Its my wife's G6 and she told me the same thing, I aggreed with her. I also told her I already have one car to take care of and if she wanted to drive a clean G6 she would have to pay me.
:DI can drive her (clean) car these days.:D

·
Registered
63 Posts
welcome welcome... i'm stuck sharing my car with the gf, but its not that bad because i get to do whatever i want to the engine bay =D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts