Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my new White Diamond & Taupe cloth GT coupe with EVERYTHING but leather and power pedals, which is exactly how I would have ordered it...but got it in a day thanks to a dealer trade.

Pretty doesn't even begin to describe it. Not as menacing as the darker colors which I considered, from Dark Steel Gray to Black, but just a gorgeous color and a little bit taken from my past Cadillac heritage.

And with its close friend, our Dark Gray '08 Malibu 2LT:

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet looking G6, did you put the plugs in the front bumber? It looks like it had the front end plate.
The dealer did. It came from Jersey, where, of course the first thing the dealer up there did was whip out the drill and bolt up the bracket the day it hit their lot. Then dealer traded down here to Delaware where we have no front plates & don't want them, I told them to take it off.

They tried to do much smaller and flatter little plugs like on our '08 Malibu (same deal), but the holes were drilled out too large and these larger ones were all they could get to fit. It was a day long debate at my dealer about what to do, including discussing redoing the front fascia, but I was fine with this as is. Really, it isn't that noticeable, and they paint matched them well.

Now if dealers, state law regardless, would just never put the things on until they make a sale and have to or its requested...

Otherwise, thanks! I love it, especially the colors. Just need to get my already terribly creaking and rattling roof fixed, and all will be well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.