Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I posted on another thread already, but this one will be more official. I just picked my G6 GT up today and found this forum almost immediately because I know that I'm going to be modding it at some point.

After being a part of a forum for my previous car(2006 Suzuki Reno), I know that there are questions that come up very often. Unfortunately I'm going to ask those questions and get up to speed.

I've read a couple threads already about the Typhoon intake and that cat-back (I think someone called it the GT-R) and am glad to see that those are at least available. Those weren't available at all for my previous car because it wasn't all that popular. I made the best of it and am one of the few on the forum that wasn't afraid to get my hands dirty. I did all the mods myself. All the painting, tinting, and wrench turning.

If someone could be so kind to type up a list of minor mods/"bolt-ons" that is a good start, that would be great. Some site links for parts would be helpful, too. I'm going to try to keep my mods on this car to a minimum, but who knows.

What's size rims have you guys put on your G6's? I was thinking that 20's would fit pretty nice, but I'd like to see what they look like first.

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,348 Posts
very few with 20's....

19" + affects your ride quality.

As for the mods available....what are you looking for?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
just simple bolt-ons for now. Intake, plug wires, crank pulley maybe. I'm going to wait on exhaust for now because I'm pretty picky about the tones that I like and don't like.

Edit : I'd like to have coilovers and some projection headlights/HID kit too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts