Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well not really, more like new 2010 G6 mechanic/customizer. My sammich maker got into an accident and I Found this steal at the dealership for 11,9 with only 27k on her. Sammich maker is happy (except its not black and no sunroof) so I am happy. Have plans to tinker with it a lil and I figure the best way to learn about this car is join the people who have been dealing with them so here I am.

Other than that here are the pics

And just for the fun of it here is my car

·
Registered
346 Posts
Welcome to the site.

Is that pink thing really your car?

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Thanks

I cant says thanks to you instead I will sat WHO DEY! lol thanks

:D thanks
WHO DEY! So you are from Cinncy huh? Hopefully we have a season, so STEELER Nation can remind you WE DEY! LOL I hope the Bengals can get their act back together because the Browns are rising and Ravens are already there, AFC North has the potential to be the toughest division in the NFL. Really is kinda ridiculous all those million/billionares fighting over money, I would think their pockets were already full!

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
lol good god.

i can just envision a pink pimed out 6 base sedan in the near future.

woof.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WHO DEY! So you are from Cinncy huh? Hopefully we have a season, so STEELER Nation can remind you WE DEY! LOL I hope the Bengals can get their act back together because the Browns are rising and Ravens are already there, AFC North has the potential to be the toughest division in the NFL. Really is kinda ridiculous all those million/billionares fighting over money, I would think their pockets were already full!
I concur on all the above except the we dey lol seems no matter who shitty we are doing we manage to beat ya'll at least once but to be honest I am not into sports to much just home town pride really.
lol good god.

i can just envision a pink pimed out 6 base sedan in the near future.

woof.
She actually does want hers painted pink and she wants rims.But we will see as I am not wanting to fund her obsession as well as mine lol.

I think my first mod will be a USB stock cd player,then I have a idea on painting some hubcaps black with color matched accents, next some tint and a sunroof. And of course for the children rear seat entertainment. And cant forget to do something custom to hold a gps. Sticking it on the window is so tacky and fiberglass is so easy

·
Registered
135 Posts
11.9k OTD with gap. Beat that lol
HAHA you LOSE!!

$10.2k with gap and an extended 2000 Bumper to bumper warranty!! with a free fill up and first oil change!! Beasty being in the Military! Oh and all TAX FREE!!

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
I can't say I would have that particular Lincoln but I can say, that is one clean ass Lincoln!

Welcome aboard and glad to have you here!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HAHA you LOSE!!

$10.2k with gap and an extended 2000 Bumper to bumper warranty!! with a free fill up and first oil change!! Beasty being in the Military! Oh and all TAX FREE!!
Damn good deal. We got a full tank free oil changes and car washes for life.
I can't say I would have that particular Lincoln but I can say, that is one clean ass Lincoln!

Welcome aboard and glad to have you here!
Thank you. Yea the lincoln isnt for everyone but I like to stand out
welcome!!
Thank you

1 - 19 of 19 Posts